You want to take a not-so-big bottle with you or are looking for a great bottle for your child to take to school?
Then the Courtney is your new favourite, it also has the easy-to-use AUTOSEAL® technology. To drink, press the button and release it when you’re done. The system closes automatically. The special locking mechanism prevents unintentional pressing of the AUTOSEAL® button. The carabiner clip makes it easy to attach the bottle to your bag or belt. This drinking bottle is made of a robust, innovative plastic: Tritan™, which prevents deposits, is odourless and 100% BPA-free. Of course, this water bottle can be washed in the dishwasher.
Leak and drip proof
Operable with one hand
Made from Tritan™
a tasteless and impact-resistant plastic
- The product is not suitable for hot liquids. Use only cold liquids.
- Not suitable for carbonated drinks or drinks with pulp.
- Make sure the cap is properly screwed on the neck of the bottle before drinking
- Avoid accidentally pressing the button by making sure nothing is in its immediate vicinity
- Don’t overfill. Fill liquids only up to the mark
- Do not heat in the microwave or freeze
- Do not use if the product is damaged
Recommendations for use
- To avoid damage to the lid, do not twist or pull on the mouthpiece cover.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid is intended for use with your Contigo® drinking bottle only. Do not use with any other product.
Detailed care instructions
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- Rinse the lid with warm water after each use, opening the mouthpiece so that water can flow through.
- The bottle, lid and strainer are dishwasher safe in the top rack
- For manual cleaning, soak the lid in warm dishwater for 10 minutes. The body can also be cleaned in warm water with a mild detergent. Rinse the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- Always store drinking bottle with lid unscrewed to allow all parts to dry completely.