The principle is simple: You fill the filter with fruit or herbs and screw it to the bottom of the bottle.
Then fill the bottle with water. You can drink without any problems because the fruit does not float loosely in the bottle. To drink, press the button and release it again after drinking. The system closes automatically. The special locking mechanism prevents unintentional pressing of the AUTOSEAL® button. The carabiner clip makes it easy to attach the bottle to your bag or belt. This drinking bottle is made of a robust, innovative plastic: Tritan™, which prevents deposits, is odourless and 100% BPA-free. Of course, this water bottle can be washed in the dishwasher.
Leak and drip proof
Operable with one hand
Made from Tritan™
a tasteless and impact-resistant plastic
- The product is not suitable for hot liquids. Use only cold liquids.
- Not suitable for carbonated drinks or drinks with pulp.
- Make sure the cap is properly screwed on the neck of the bottle before drinking
- Avoid accidentally pressing the button by making sure nothing is in its immediate vicinity
- Don’t overfill. Fill liquids only up to the mark
- Do not heat in the microwave or freeze
- Do not use if the product is damaged
Recommendations for use
- To avoid damage to the lid, do not twist or pull on the mouthpiece cover.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid is intended for use with your Contigo® drinking bottle only. Do not use with any other product.
Detailed care instructions
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- Rinse the lid with warm water after each use, opening the mouthpiece so water can flow through.
- The bottle, lid and strainer are dishwasher safe in the top rack
- For manual cleaning, soak the lid in warm dishwater for 10 minutes. The body can also be cleaned in warm water with a mild detergent. Rinse the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- Always store drinking bottle with lid unscrewed to allow all parts to dry completely.